Dachshunds are notoriously difficult to potty train. If you’re planning on getting one, don’t get your hopes up too high.
Housebreaking a Dachshund can be done in 5 days. This is the average time it takes for a Dachshund to learn where and when to potty. Read more in detail here: housebreaking a dachshund in 5 days.
Dachshunds are a very hard breed to potty train. They have a lot of energy and can be difficult to contain in the house. There is no straightforward answer for this question, as every dog is different. Reference: why are dachshunds hard to potty train.
Watch This Video:
- how to potty train a dachshund puppy
- miniature dachshund training tips
- how long can a miniature dachshund hold its bladder
- dachshund training secrets
- dachshund peeing in house