Last Updated on March 14, 2022 by Sam
The average dachshund puppy will open their eyes between 3 and 4 weeks old.
Dachshund puppies start walking at about 8 weeks old. They are fully grown by 16 weeks old. Read more in detail here: when do dachshund puppies start walking.
The “when do puppies open their eyes” is a question that has been asked by many people. The answer to the question is: “The first time they see light.”
Watch This Video:
- dachshund puppies week by week
- 4 week old dachshund puppies
- 2 month old dachshund puppy
- 1 week old dachshund puppies
- newborn dachshund puppies for sale