Last Updated on February 19, 2022 by Sam
Your mini dachshund is at your feet all the time and still manages to snore through the night. You can’t help but look forward to a good nights sleep in return for years of companionship, right? Not so fast. Sleep deprivation has been linked not only with increased tension and irritability, as well as an increase risk of cognitive decline later in life.
The “when can puppies sleep through the night without peeing” is a question that has been asked by many people. The answer to this question is that it depends on the age of the puppy, but most dogs will start sleeping through the night around 3 months old.
A 12-week old puppy will sleep for about 16 hours a day. The average adult dog sleeps for about 12 hours and 11 minutes. Reference: how long can a 12-week old puppy sleep at night.
Watch This Video:
- miniature dachshund crying at night
- how much do puppies sleep at 10 weeks
- how to get a puppy to sleep through the night
- how to get a puppy to sleep through the night without a crate
- how much do puppies sleep at 8 months